Home Media Box Index du Forum
Home Media Box
forum pour les possesseur de HMB

Home Media Box Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

http://hmbox.fr/

:: Vodafone 3g Data Card K3770-z Driver Download ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Home Media Box Index du Forum -> Movie Palace -> Software
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
garravalo

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Sep - 03:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Vodafone 3g Data Card K3770-z Driver Download Répondre en citant

Vodafone 3g Data Card K3770-z Driver Download > shorl.com/dimylykehylu

Vodafone 3g Data Card K3770-z Driver Download, facebook video calling software free download for windows 7 64 bit

dccdccae36
,,Email,,,,Customer,,Care,,,,Support,,→,,Comments,,premkumar,,says:,,December,,24,,,2012,,at,,3:21,,pm,,i,,had,,unlock,,my,,modem,,using,,this,,software,,,in,,dash,,board,,when,,we,,connect,,it,,connect,,,but,,after,,a,,short,,while,,,it,,disconnect,,automatically,,,i,,changed,,from,,vodafone,,to,,this,,due,,to,,same,,problem,,which,,came,,in,,the,,vadafone,,dash,,boad,,,,,what,,shall,,i,,do,,plese,,suggest,,me.,,Then,,,,update,,,,the,,,,drivers,,,,properly.,,,,Reply,,,Hardik,,,Purohit,,,July,,,19,,,,2014,,,at,,,9:39,,,am,,,Imei,,,number,,,error,,,any,,,solutions????,,,Reply,,,Kamlesh,,,Kumar,,,July,,,19,,,,2014,,,at,,,9:41,,,am,,,There,,,is,,,no,,,software,,,solution,,,,however,,,,it,,,can,,,be,,,repaired,,,with,,,J-tag,,,device,,,,check,,,in,,,local,,,mobile,,,repairing,,,shop.,,,Pls,,,give,,,me,,,solution&&&&&&&.?,,,Reply,,,jagdish,,,says:,,,December,,,19,,,,2012,,,at,,,7:27,,,am,,,i,,,have,,,unlocked,,,vodafone,,,dongle,,,with,,,ZTE,,,Chinacom,,,Generic,,,Dashboard,,,Screenshot,,,but,,,i,,,want,,,to,,,change,,,this,,,dashboard,,,so,,,please,,,help,,,me,,,anyone,,,how,,,to,,,change,,,dashboard,,,for,,,k3770,,,Z,,,Thanks,,,Reply,,,apuz,,,says:,,,December,,,12,,,,2012,,,at,,,5:38,,,pm,,,sir,,,plz,,,help,,,me,,,,when,,,i,,,do,,,flasing,,,through,,,the,,,downloader,,,of,,,k3770-z,,,at,,,the,,,time,,,of,,,downloading,,,it,,,shows,,,that,,,download,,,fail,,,at,,,the,,,end&what,,,can,,,i,,,do,,,to,,,make,,,it,,,in,,,orginal,,,state???plz,,,help,,,me?!!!!,,,Reply,,,Nilesh,,,says:,,,November,,,12,,,,2012,,,at,,,6:58,,,am,,,i,,,downloaded,,,both,,,the,,,s/w,,,and,,,unlocked,,,vodofone,,,modem,,,but,,,its,,,not,,,working&.,,,TAGS3GArrowSHARE,,,Facebook,,,Twitter,,,tweet,,,Previous,,,articleUNLOCK,,,BANGLALINK,,,ZTE,,,MF,,,180,,,MODEM,,,TO,,,USE,,,OTHER,,,NETWORK,,,PROVIDER,,,SIM,,,LIKE,,,GP,,,,ROBI,,,,AIRTEL,,,,TELETALKNext,,,articleNew,,,algo,,,huawei,,,modem,,,counter,,,reset,,,,,,huawei,,,modem,,,unlock,,,counter,,,lost,,,modems,,,unlock,,,solutionKamlesh,,,Kumar,,,.,,,Full,,Unlock,,Solution,,of,,Vodafone,,ZTE,,K3770-Z,,3G,,Modem,,Free,,,,Vodafone,,has,,launched,,in,,India,,ZTE,,K3770z,,broadband,,modem,,in,,India.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,

sir.,,,help,,u&.,,,,,,*99#,,,,APN,,,,:,,,,airtelgprs.com,,,,Reply,,,,Rashid,,,,says:,,,,January,,,,10,,,,,2013,,,,at,,,,8:13,,,,am,,,,I,,,,too,,,,have,,,,this,,,,problem,,,,even,,,,I,,,,set,,,,airtel,,,,settings,,,,as,,,,above.,,,,But,,,,,after,,,,unlockingVodafone,,,,ZTE,,,,K3770-Z,,,,3G,,,,Modem,,,,various,,,,users,,,,were,,,,getting,,,,problem,,,,,so,,,,here,,,,we,,,,have,,,,provided,,,,full,,,,article,,,,Read,,,,the,,,,guide,,,,and,,,,process,,,,it,,,,carefully,,,,:Vodafone,,,,K3770z,,,,unlocker,,,,toolDownload,,,,Vodafone,,,,ZTE,,,,K3770Z,,,,unlocker,,,,tooland,,,,extract,,,,in,,,,a,,,,folder.InsertVodafone,,,,ZTE,,,,K3770-Z,,,,3G,,,,Modemto,,,,PC,,,,and,,,,let,,,,it,,,,install,,,,Vodafone,,,,Software,,,,with,,,,drivers.Now,,,,close,,,,the,,,,Vodafone,,,,default,,,,software,,,,and,,,,open,,,,extracted,,,,folder,,,,and,,,,run,,,,MultiCDMADownLoad.exeNow,,,,unlocking,,,,software,,,,will,,,,detect,,,,your,,,,modem,,,,port,,,,automatically.Now,,,,click,,,,Software,,,,Version,,,,button,,,,and,,,,Select,,,,extracted,,,,folder.Click,,,,arrow,,,,(download),,,,button,,,,and,,,,wait.It,,,,will,,,,take,,,,2-5,,,,mins,,,,to,,,,finish,,,,and,,,,after,,,,that,,,,remove,,,,Vodafone,,,,ZTE,,,,K3770-Z,,,,3G,,,,Modem,,,,from,,,,PC,,,,andre-plugthe,,,,modem.Now,,,,download,,,,New,,,,MTS,,,,Dashboard(MTS,,,,ZTE,,,,MF192,,,,dashboard,,,,/,,,,connection,,,,manager),,,,or,,,,Unicom,,,,Dashboard,,,,(Connection,,,,Manager),,,,ZTE,,,,MF,,,,186,,,,and,,,,install,,,,in,,,,your,,,,PC.Now,,,,your,,,,Vodafone,,,,ZTE,,,,K3770-Z,,,,3G,,,,Modem,,,,is,,,,unlocked,,,,forever.If,,,,you,,,,facing,,,,driver,,,,problem,,,,then,,,,download,,,,drivers,,,,from,,,,here,,,,(for,,,,both,,,,Unicom,,,,and,,,,MTS,,,,dashboard),,,,and,,,,install,,,,it.If,,,,after,,,,unlocking,,,,yourVodafone,,,,ZTE,,,,K3770-Z,,,,3G,,,,Modem,,,,,,,,,CD,,,,drive,,,,and,,,,Micro,,,,SD,,,,card,,,,gets,,,,disabled,,,,then,,,,use,,,,these,,,,commands.AT-Commands,,,,for,,,,Vodafone,,,,ZTE,,,,K3770-Z,,,,3G,,,,Modem,,,,:AT%USBMODEM=0AT%USBMODEM=1Run,,,,command,,,,one,,,,by,,,,one.To,,,,run,,,,At,,,,command,,,,in,,,,your,,,,ZTE,,,,modem,,,,,tutorial,,,,is,,,,same,,,,as,,,,huawei,,,,,you,,,,can,,,,refer,,,,this,,,,guide.Password,,,,of,,,,zip,,,,file,,,,is,,,,:,,,,nirav.,,,,..,,,,sir.,,,14,,,,COMMENTS,,,,ankit,,,,sharma,,,,June,,,,29,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,8:23,,,,pm,,,,how,,,,to,,,,remove,,,,error,,,,777,,,,while,,,,using,,,,airtel,,,,sim,,,,for,,,,connecting,,,,internet&,,,,plzz,,,,help,,,,me,,,,9971208660,,,,Reply,,,,ankit,,,,sharma,,,,June,,,,29,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,8:26,,,,pm,,,,hey,,,,kamlesh,,,,tell,,,,the,,,,solution,,,,for,,,,problem,,,,tooo&,,,,plz,,,,dnt,,,,complicate,,,,more&.,,,,

linksys router wrt54gl driver downloadepson tm-t81f driver downloadf2480 driver download macdell gx1 drivers downloadscanner epson perfection 1250 driver downloadcompaq 610 drivers for windows 7 64 bit free downloadusb 2.0 serial driver xp downloadhp 1200 driver windows 7 32 bit downloadwindows 98 drivers pack free downloadatapi ihos104 scsi driver download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Sep - 03:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Home Media Box Index du Forum -> Movie Palace -> Software Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006